Monde Nissin’s Mission and Vision are captured in a combined ASPIRATION STATEMENT:

We aspire to improve the wellbeing of people and the
planet, and create sustainable solutions for food security.

Guiding our efforts to achieve this bright future of food are three Commitments.

We commit to Continuous Learning with a Growth Mindset – We understand that change will be exponential; we embrace it and believe in the potential to improve and grow our capabilities. We work hard and learn from mistakes.

We commit to Collaboration with Empathy – We value diversity, listen to others’ ideas, share our struggles with transparency, make hard decisions with empathy, and work together to accomplish common goals. 

We commit to demonstrate Care in Action – We go the extra mile to demonstrate our care and concern about the wellbeing of our people, our company and our society.

Business Profile

Monde Nissin Corporation (“Monde Nissin”) is a global food and beverages company headquartered in the Philippines, with a portfolio of iconic and market leading brands across fast-growing categories, including instant noodles, biscuits, packaged baked goods, culinary aids and alternative meat products.

The Company’s portfolio comprises its Asia-Pacific Branded Food and Beverage (“APAC BFB”) Business and Meat Alternative Business. The APAC BFB Business consists of three product groups – instant noodles, biscuits and other products (such as beverages, baked goods, and culinary aids). Our Meat Alternative Business sells its products globally under Quorn Foods and the Quorn brand.

Monde Nissin aspires to improve the well-being of people and the planet, and create sustainable solutions for food security. These core values are reflected in our product innovations and operations to deliver societal value and contribute to sustainable development. We are actively developing a healthier portfolio and providing consumer education and engagement on health and nutrition.

Organizational Chart

Conglomerate Map

The Parent Company 

Monde Nissin Corporation (the “Parent Company” or “MNC”) was incorporated and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on May 23, 1979, primarily to engage in manufacturing, processing, baking, packaging, servicing, repacking, assembling, importing, exporting, buying, selling, trading or otherwise dealing in all kinds of goods, wares and merchandises, which are or may become articles of commerce such as but not limited to candies, confectionaries, biscuits, cakes and other foods, drugs and cosmetics.  

On April 20, 2021, and April 21, 2021, the SEC and Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE), respectively, approved the application of the Parent Company for the listing of up to 17,968,611,496 common shares on the Main Board of the PSE.  

On June 1, 2021, the Parent Company completed its IPO and was listed on the PSE under the stock symbol “MONDE”. As a public company, it is covered by the Revised Securities Regulation Code (SRC) Rule 68.  

The Parent Company’s registered office address is at Felix Reyes St., Barangay Balibago, City of Santa Rosa, Laguna. 


Key Subsidiaries 

Monde MY San Corporation (MMYSC) was established in 2001 as a joint venture between MNC and My Crackers, Inc. MNC held a 60% stake in MMYSC at the establishment of the joint venture. Through this joint venture, MNC added SkyFlakes, Fita, and M.Y. San Grahams to its product portfolio. In 2021, MNC acquired the remaining 40% stake in MMYSC from My Crackers, Inc., and MMYSC became MNC’s wholly owned subsidiary. 

Monde Nissin Holdings (Thailand) handles the export production and management of instant noodles and biscuits brands such as Lucky Me, Kid-O, Bingo, Monde, and Nissin to more than 50 countries globally, particularly in Asia, the Middle East, and North America.  

Marlow Foods Limited (United Kingdom) and its subsidiaries are the operating entities for the manufacturing, marketing, and sales of products under the Quorn and Cauldron brands, which trade under the name “Quorn Foods”. Marlow Foods Limited was previously owned by AstraZeneca in 1993 (known as Zeneca at that time) as part of the de-merger of Imperial Chemical Industries, Montagu Private Equity in 2003, Premier Foods PLC in 2005, and Exponent Private Equity in 2011. MNC acquired Marlow Foods Limited from Exponent Private Equity in 2015. 

Cookies & Privacy

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By continuing to browse our site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.